THE TBIF 2016 POSTER CONTEST
CALL FOR ENTRIES
All Tampa bay area artists with passion for art, performance, and comedy are invited to enter the 2016 TBIF poster contest. Submission deadline is August 19, 2016 at 6pm EST.
Entries will be judged by the TBIF submission committee and will be evaluated based on originality, concept, and marketing adaptability. All 2-D mediums will be accepted.
The winning poster design will be announced August 31, 2016 via e-mail and social media.
The winning artist will receive:
• 2 VIP tickets, valid for all days of the festival, plus access to the green room, behind the scenes and after party dibs.
• Cash prize of $100 USD.
• Run of winning poster with recognition on all social media accounts.
• Verbal recognition/shout outs during shows.
• Short Bio in the festival program.
• 1 print of your poster to you, as part of a limited print run, which will be passed out to Tampa Bay local businesses.
• Selected artist submissions will be reproduced and printed to be apart of the stage backdrop during the festival.
All participants are welcome to display and sell their artwork during the festival. Half of the proceeds from each artwork sold will go toward PDC improv, a 501(c)3 non-profit charity that helps run the festival and supports local improv arts throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Guidelines for submission:
Artwork must be digitally photographed/scanned/vectored in the following formats: jpeg, png, tif, pdf, ai, psd. All entries must be submitted by Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6pm EST. Please contact Warren Buchholz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.